Business Database CD-ROM
Terms and Conditions of Usage
1. Licensed distributor or copyright holder agrees to provide the Client with the use of a CD-ROM listing information on companies located in Eastern Europe and the area covered by the former Soviet Union which together comprises the "EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE".
2. The Client acknowledges that the Eastern Europe Business Database is the copyright of Frank Didik.
3. The Client may not copy or store the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE in any form or on any media other than provided by licensed distributor or copyright holder.
4. The Client agrees not to distribute, make available, sell or assign the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE for gain or otherwise or to install it at any address other than that hereto agreed without written permission of licensed distributor or the copyright holder.
5. The Client agrees to use the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE only for the research purposes of the Client or the Client's employees.
6. Licensed distributor or copyright holder hereby grants the Client a non-exclusive, non transferable license to use the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE on a SINGLE PERSONAL COMPUTER. The EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE CD-ROM many not be used on a computer network.
7. The Client acknowledges that the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE, software and all copyrights, and other intellectual and proprietary rights therein are and will at all times remain the property of Frank Didik.
8. The Client or Clients agent or order agrees not to copy, modify or reverse compile the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE operating software or data nor commercially exploit the same, nor make it available to any third party in whole or in part. Do to the easy nature of copying modern CD-ROM's and that often a company may need to research only a single industrial catagory, the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE CD-ROM is not returnable or refundable. No refunds are given on our cd-rom version of our directories. It should be noted that even one search can, under certain circumstances, save a company a substantial amount of time and money. Further, once you have downloaded the data from our CD-Rom you have unlimited use of the data we have placed on that CD-Rom for you.
9. While all reasonable care has been exercised in ensuring that the information contained in the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE is accurate, neither the licensed distributor, the copyright holder or any vender related to he distribution of the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE warrant that the information is accurate. The client shall be solely responsible for the use to which the client puts to it and all results it obtains from the information contained in the EASTERN EUROPE BUSINESS DATABASE.
10. Please note: The Eastern Europe Business Database CD-ROM shipped outside of the United States does not contain certain files because of export restrictions and/or copyright restrictions. Eastern Europe Business Database CD-ROM's purchased in the United States are not allowed to be shipped, transported, taxed or carried out side of the United States, in any manner. By purchasing this cd-rom, you agree that you have read these Terms of Usage License and agree to be bound by these terms. Thank you for your cooperation.
11. Other conditions may apply.
12. The term "Client", "User", "AGENT", "BROKER" and "Buyer" are one of the same.
Return to the Eastern Europe Business Database CD-ROM main menu
NOTE: The Eastern Europe Business Database CD-ROM was originally compiled between 1989 and 1992. There was a major update with additional information added in 1995 and a smaller update in 1999 and 2001. There have been many significant changes that have occurred in Eastern Europe, since this unique database was conceived. Today, this product represents a fascinating historic window of Easter Europe during the transitional phase, though many companies still use the EEBD for commercial purposes. Information on each company ranges significantly. In some cases, only the name and address of the company is provided, yet in other cases, substantial details are given. A huge amount of investigative work went into compiling this unique database. The CD does not contain email addresses or websites. Larger companies considering a presence in Eastern Europe should consider investing in this product. May 22, 2002
REFUNDS ARE GIVEN
ON CD-ROM VERSIONS OF OUR TRADE DIRECTORIES
Due to the proprietary nature of our database and the fact that once you have downloaded the data
from our CD-Rom you have unlimited use of the data we have placed on that CD-Rom for you.